BRUNT, Lorraine Rita 2497
- Born: 23 Jul 1926, Ashland, NH 2482,2496
- Marriage (1): STURTEVANT, Wesley Cecil on 10 Feb 1945 in Manchester, Hillsborough Co, NH 2482
- Died: 16 Feb 2015 2497
- Buried: Belmont, NH 2497
Other names for Lorraine were BRUNT, Larraine Rita,2482 BRUNT, Loraine R.,673 BRUNT, Lorraine R.,672,2488 STURTEVANT, Larraine R. 2490 and STURTEVANT, Lorraine R. 2485,2487,2496.,2498
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 5 Apr 1930, Ashland, NH. 673
1) Brunt, George, head of household, rents his home for $10, age 42, married, first married at age 19, born VT, father born England, mother born Canada-English, laborer at paper mill, not a veteran
2) Brunt, Cecelia L., wife, age 42, married, first married at age 19, born MA, father born Canada-French, mother born Canada-French
3) Brunt, Geo. Jr., son, age 20, single, born MA
4) Brunt, Kenneth J., son, age 18, born MA
5) Brunt, Edna E., daughter, age 15, attends school, born MA
6) Brunt, Grace, daughter, age 14, attends school, born MA
7) Brunt, Adrienne M., daughter, age 8, attends school, born MA
8) Brunt, Loraine R., daughter, age 3 9/12, born NH
9) Brunt, Donald L., son, age 1 9/12, born NH.
• Census, 22 Apr 1940, Ashland, NH. 672
1) Brunt, Cecelia L., head of household, age 52, widow, completed 6th grade, owns her home at 2 West End Main Street valued $1800, born MA, lived in same house in 1935, engaged in home housework, has other income
2) Brunt, Kenneth J., son, age 28, single, completed 4 years of high school, born MA, has a job, out of work for 5 weeks, usually works as finisher at woolen mill, worked 30 weeks in 1939, earned $600
3) Brunt, Adrienne M., daughter, age 18, single, completed 4 years of high school, born MA, seeking work, new worker, father born MA, mother born MA
4) Brunt, Lorraine R., daughter, age 13, attends school, completed 7th grade, born NH.
• Occupation: Mill Employee, 1945. 2482
• Residence, Jan 1945, Ashland, NH. 2482
• Census, 17 Apr 1950, Ashland, NH. 2490
1) Sturtevant, Wesley C., head, 28, married, b NH, living at 2nd house on Second Street, worked 80 hrs as electroplater at his own electric plating company
2) Sturtevant, Larraine R., wife, 23, married, b NH, homemaker
3) Sturtevant, Joan R., daughter, 4, b NH
4) Sturtevant, Dianne, under 1 year old, b NH.
• Residence: 104 Spring, 1952, Laconia, Belknap Co, NH. 2487
• Residence: 1105 Union Ave, 1960 To 1964, Lakeport, Belknap Co, NH. 2485,2488,2492
• Residence: Birch Glen Drive: Belmont, NH. 2496
• Residence: Bessie Leavitt Ln: Belmont, NH. 2496
• Residence: Rte 140 PO Box 289, 1993 To 1996, Belmont, NH. 2498
• Residence, 2010, Belmont, NH. Mentioned in obituary of sister Mary Adrienne Sanborn as "Lorraine Sturtevant of Belmont."
Lorraine married Wesley Cecil STURTEVANT, son of Orlando Cecil STURTEVANT and Carrie Nancy CLARK, on 10 Feb 1945 in Manchester, Hillsborough Co, NH.2482 (Wesley Cecil STURTEVANT was born on 21 Feb 1922 in Hanover, Grafton Co, NH 2482,2483,2484 and died on 21 Oct 1995 2483,2484.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage, 10 Feb 1945, Manchester, Hillsborough Co, NH. 2482 Certificate of Intention of Marriage, between Wesley Cecil Sturtevant, resident of Ashland, Grafton County, New Hampshire, and Larraine Rita Brunt, resident of Ashland, Grafton County, New Hampshire. Groom is age 22, 1st marriage, occupation ex-serviceman, born Hanover, NH, father O. Cecil Sturtevant (resident of Concord NH, age 43, occupation barber, born Hillsboro NH), mother C. Nancy Clark (resident of Ashland NH, age 40, occupation Housewife, born E. Ware NH). Bride is age 18, 1st marriage, occupation Mill Employee, born Ashland NH, father George Brunt (deceased, age 46 at death, occupation Mill Employee, born Troy VT), mother Cecilia Lillian Hill (resident of Ashland NH, age 57, occupation Housekeeper, born Watertown Mass). Signed on 26 Jan 1945. Recorded on 26 Jan 1945. Physician statements and blood tests received Jan 31 1945. Certificate issued Jan 31 1945 by Lillian M. Young, clerk of Ashland.
Certificate of Marriage: Married on 10 Feb 1945 at Manchester, NH, by Edmund J. Metz, Justice of the Peace. Record of marriage filed Feb 12 1945.