SOLOMON, Hannah B. 635
- Born: 13 Dec 1918 636
- Marriage: DAGES, Albert N. Jr.
- Died: 2 May 2009, Baltimore, Maryland, United States 635,636
- Buried: Cedar Hill Cemetery, Brooklyn, Baltimore County, Maryland, United States 635
Other names for Hannah were DAGES, Hannah 465 and DAGES, Hannah B. 462,635.,636
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence: 126 Gittings, 1956 to 1958, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. 462,465
• Obituary: The Baltimore Sun, 4 May 2009. 635 DAGES , Hannah B. On May 2, 2009 HANNAH B. (nee Solomon), beloved wife of the late Albert Dages, Jr. and beloved mother of Deborah L. Rebstock and her husband Charles and John R. Dages and Patricia. Also survived by eight grandchildren, 13 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.
Family will receive friends at the family owned operated McCULLY-POLYNIAK FUNERAL HOME, P.A., 3204 Mountain road (Pasadena) on Tuesday from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 P.M. Mrs. Dages will lie in state on Wednesday from 10 to 11 AM in Saints Stephen and James Lutheran Church where funeral services will be held at 11 AM. Interment in Cedar Hill Cemetery. Those desiring may make contributions to Saints Stephen and James Lutheran Church,938 South Hanover Street, Baltimore, MD 21230.
Hannah married Albert N. DAGES Jr., son of Albert DAGES and Marie Alverta MASINGO. (Albert N. DAGES Jr. was born on 8 Jan 1924 in Baltimore, Maryland, United States 138,139,633,634 and died on 16 Dec 1997 633,634.)