RIEMER, Joseph Anthony 535,536
- Born: 10 Feb 1930, Baltimore, Maryland, United States 535,536
- Marriage: STEPHENS, Estelle
- Died: 24 Apr 2001, Takoma Park, Maryland, United States 535,536
- Buried: 27 Apr 2001, Potomac Baptist Church Cemetery, Osso, King George County, Virginia, United States 535,536
Other names for Joseph were RIEMER, Joseph,532 RIEMER, Joseph A. 537 and RUMER, Joseph.538
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 5 Apr 1930, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. 532
1) Riemer, William H., head of household, rents his home at 227 Fulton Ave. for $25/month, age 43, married, first married at 29, born MD, parents born MD, clerk in store, not a veteran
2) Riemer, Mary, wife, age 36, married, first married at 22, born VA, parents born VA
3) Riemer, Margaret, daughter, age 13, attends school, born MD
4) Riemer, William Jr., son, age 11, attends school, born MD
5) Riemer, Helen, daughter, age 10, attends school, born MD
6) Riemer, Cicelia, daughter, age 5, born MD
7) Riemer, Agnes, daughter, age 2 11/12, born MD
8) Riemer, Joseph, son, age 2/12, born MD
9) Lawless, Alice, boarder, age 53, married, first married at 19, born VA, parents born VA.
• Census, 16 Apr 1940, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. 538
1) Lawless, Alice, head of household, rents her home at 314 North Fulton Avenue for $28, age 66, widow, completed 4th grade, born Maryland, engaged in home housework
2) Commarata, Ann, daughter, age 36, married, completed 8th grade, born Maryland, worked 60 hours during week of March 24-30 as restaurant owner, worked 52 weeks during 1939, had other income
3) Rumer, Agnes, granddaughter, age 13, attends school, completed 5th grade, born Maryland, student
4) Rumer, Joseph, grandson, age 10, attends school, completed 2nd grade, born Maryland, student.
• Obituary, 16 May 2001. 535 Joseph Anthony Riemer, 71, of Fairland died April 24, 2001, at Washington Adventist Hospital, Takoma Park. He was a carpenter and a member of local union 1590, graduating from Bell Vocational School in Washington, D.C. as a journeyman carpenter. He was also employed by J.B. Kendall Co., Blaine Hardware and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve in Washington, where he retired. He was born Feb. 10, 1930, in Baltimore. He is survived by his wife of 47 years, Estelle Stephens Reimer. Mr. Reimer is also survived by sons Michael, Joseph and Dale Reimer and daughter Sharon Issac and son-in-law Brian Isaac; a sister, Agnes Raupuk; six grandchildren and a nephew. A service was held April 27 at Hines-Rinaldi Funeral Home, Silver Spring. Burial followed at Potomac Baptist Church Cemetery, King George, Va.
Joseph married Estelle STEPHENS. (Estelle STEPHENS was born on 21 Sep 1934,537 died on 25 Apr 2012 537 and was buried on 30 Apr 2012 in Potomac Baptist Church Cemetery, Osso, King George County, Virginia, United States 537.)