RINEHART, Evelyn Irene
- Born: 30 Jan 1924, Maryland, United States 319,375
- Marriage: MULLIN, Unknown
- Died: 20 Oct 1973
- Buried: Annapolis National Cemetery, Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States
Other names for Evelyn were MULLIN, Evelyn Irene, RHINEHART, Evelyn 375 and RINEHART, Evelyn I..319
Tombstone says "Evelyn Irene Mullin, Maryland, PFC, US Marine Corps, World War II, Jan 30 1924, Oct 20 1973." (photo at Ancestry.com)
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 12 Apr 1930, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. 319
1. Rinehart, Frank, head of household, resident of U.S. Naval Experimental Station, owns a radio, age 47, married at age 31, born OH, parents born OH, fireman at United States Naval Experimental, at work yesterday, a veteran of WW1
2. Rinehart, Mary E., wife, age 33, married at age 17, born MD, parents born MD
3. Rinehart, Charles F., son, age 15, attends school, born MD, father born OH, mother born MD
4. Rinehart, Howard P., son, age 7, attends school, born MD, father born OH, mother born MD
5. Rinehart, Evelyn I., daughter, age 5, not in school, born MD, father born OH, mother born MD.
• Census, 11 Apr 1940, Eastport, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. 375
1. Hollis, Sydney, head of household, owns his home at 519 Second Street, valued at $1500, not a farm, age 34, married, completed 7th grade, born TX, lived at same house on 1 April 1935, worked 40 hours during week of March 24-30, occupation General Halner? at Engine Room, worked 51 weeks in 1939, $1229 wages in 1939, no other income
2. Hollis, Mary, wife, age 44, married, completed 8th grade, born MD, lived at same house on 1 April 1935, engaged in home housework, received other income
3. Rhinehart, Howard, step-son, age 17, single, not in school, completed 1st year of high school, born MD, lived at same house on 1 April 1935, was an work on, or assigned to, public emergenc work (WPA, NYA, CCC, etc.) during week of March 24-30, unemployed for 72 weeks, usual occupation jack hammer operator for rock quarrying, worked [unreadable] weeks in 1939, $372 wages in 1939, no other income
4. Rhinehart, Evelyn, step-daughter, age 15, single, attends school, completed 1st year of high school, born MD, lived at same house on 1 April 1935, in school, no other income.
• Appearance in Document: Social Security Death Index, Oct 1973. Evelyn Mullin, SSN 217-18-1445, Born 30 Jan 1925, died Oct 1973, SSN issued MD before 1951, last residence Annapolis, Anne Arundel Co, MD.
Evelyn married Unknown MULLIN.