EVANS, Thomas Livingston 22
- Born: Cir 1903, District of Columbia, United States 124
- Marriage: KINSEY, Elizabeth Hortense on 27 Aug 1932 22
Other names for Thomas were EVANS, Thomas L. 125 and EVANS, Thos. L..124
Noted events in his life were:
• Alt. Birth, Cir 1904, Maryland, United States. 125
• Census, 2 Apr 1930, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. 124
1) Green, Harry G., head of household, owns his home at 2011 Jukeland Street, more details available.
2) Green, Nora F., wife.
3) Green, Henry H., son.
4) Green, M. Helen, daughter.
5) Evans, Thos. L., lodger, age 27, single, born DC, father born DC, mother born NY, marine engineer on steamship, is veteran (but no war identified).
• Census, 6 Apr 1940, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. 125
1) Evans, Thomas L., head of household, rents his home at 2316 Riggs Ave for $20, age 36, married, completed 7th grade, born MD, lived in same house in 1935, during week of 24-30 March worked 60 hours as Engineer on Steam Boat, in 1939 worked 52 weeks, earned $1400, no other income
2) Evans, Hortinse, wife, age 32, married, completed 1 year of high school, born MD, engaged in home housework
3) Evans, Patricia E., daughter, age 6, attends school, completed 1st grade, born MD
4) Evans, Thomas L. Jr., son, age 5, not in school, born MD
5) Evans, Charles F., son, age 1, born MD.
Thomas married Elizabeth Hortense KINSEY, daughter of Cletus Brinton* KINSEY and Mabel Jennie* HOWES, on 27 Aug 1932.22 (Elizabeth Hortense KINSEY was born on 1 Mar 1908 in Baltimore, Maryland, United States 22,27,28,114,126 and died on 29 Jun 1981 in Baltimore, Maryland, United States 22.)