Noted events in her life were:
• Immigration: from Russia, 1891. Probably immigrated at same time as husband Abraham, who came from Russia in 1891 according to his citizenship naturalization document.
• Immigration: from Poland Russia, 1893. Immigrated from Poland Russia in 1893 according to 1900 census.
• Citizenship: Naturalized, 1898. Ida Levinsky became naturalized citizen in 1898 according to 1920 census.
• Census, 1900, Manhattan, New York Co, NY. Eidar Levinsky is 32, b Feb 1868, b Poland Russia, married 11 years to Abraham, 7 children, all living, immigrated 1893. (339 10th Ave, District 216, Manhattan, New York, NY, sheet 12A, family 237)
• Census, 1910, Manhattan, New York Co, NY. Ida Levinsky is 41, married for 22 years to Abe, 8 children, all living, b Russia, parents b Russia, speaks English, no occupation. (326 10th Ave, District 1226, Manhattan Ward 20, New York City, NY, sheet 6B, family 103)
• Census, 1920, Manhattan, New York Co, NY. Ida Levinsky is 50, b Russia, Jewish, parents b Russia, immigrated 1892, naturalized 1898, living with husband Abraham. (20 East 113th St, District 1196, Manhattan Assembly District 17, New York, NY, sheet 16B, family 339)
• Census, 1930, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, United States. Ida Levinsky is 60, first married when 20, b Russia, immigrated 1896, parents b Russia, Jewish, living with husband Abra. (1530 West 8th St, District 1369, Brooklyn, Kings Co, NY, sheet 18B, family 429)
Ida married Abraham LEVINSKY circa 1888 in Poland. (Abraham LEVINSKY was born on 3 Jul 1864 in Russia.)