Noted events in his life were:
• Alt. Birth, Cir 1887, Austria. 386
• Appearance in Document, 8 Sep 1910, Hamburg, Germany. 383 Franciszek Raupuk is 25, single, resident of Wilna, Russia, departing Hamburg on S.S. Cincinnati on 8 Sep 1910, scheduled to arrive at Southampton, Cherbourg, and New York.
• Immigration, 17 Sep 1910, Ellis Island, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. 387 Francurek Raupuk, age 25, single, arrived at Ellis Island on 17 Sept 1910 on the Cincinnati from Hamburg. He is Russian, and last place of residence in Tolanka, Russia. Manifest line number 0019.
• Immigration, 18 Sep 1910, New York City, New York, United States. 382 Francurek [or Franciszek as transcribed at Ancestry.com] Raupuk arrived on the S.S. Cincinnati sailing from Hamburg on 7 Sept 1910, arriving in New York on 18 Sept 1910. It says he is 25, single, a laborer, can read and write, nationality Russia, people or race Polish, permanent resident of Tolanka Russia, cites father Andxy? Raupuk as nearest relative in home country in Tolanka, says his destination is Wheatland, PA, where his contact is cousin Boleslaw Raupuk.
• Immigration, 1910. 386
• Appearance in Document: WW1 Draft Registration Card, 5 Jun 1917, Northumberland Co, PA. 384 Frank Raupuk is 30, single, lives at 331 W. Chestnut, Kulpmont, PA, born 11 Oct 1887 in Pulanka, Russia, citizen of Russia, miner for Susquehanna Coal Co., was in Russian military for 3 years, blue eyes, blonde hair, tall, medium build.
• Census, 3 Jan 1920, Kulpmont, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. 386
• Census, 1920, Mercer Co, PA. Frank Rubuck (maybe this one) is 35, immigrated in 1904, naturalization papers pending, b Austria, language Slovene, tin mill laborer, with wife Mary (27, immigrated 1913, naturalization papers pending, b Austria, language Slovene), dau Mary (4 3/12, b PA), dau Caroline (1 11/12, b PA), son Francis (8/12, b PA). (Morton Street, District 58, Wheatland Borough, Mercer Co, PA, sheet 20A, family 107)