SIMON, June Rose 287
- Born: 23 Mar 1932, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, United States 287,292
- Marriage: FOX, Jerome Joseph circa 1953 286
- Died: 24 Feb 2013, Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina 287
- Buried: 26 Feb 2013, B'nai Israel Hebrew Cemetery, Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina 287
Other names for June were FOX, June R.,286 FOX, June Rose 287 and SIMON, June.292
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 3 Apr 1940, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, United States. 292
1) Simon, Charles, head of household, rents his home at 2349 East 22nd Street for $44, age 34, married, completed 8th grade, born Brooklyn, lived at same house in 1935, worked 50 hours as milkman (route salesman), earned $2400 in 1939, no other income
2) Simon, Flora, wife, age 31, married, completed 8th grade, born Brooklyn, engaged in home housework
3) Simon, June, daughter, age 8, attends school, completed 2nd grade, born Brooklyn
4) Simon, Alen, son, age 2, born Brooklyn.
• Obituary, 24 Feb 2013, Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina. 287 June Rose Fox, 80, of Wilmington, passed away Sunday, February 24, 2013.
June was dedicated to helping others in the Jewish community, serving for a time as co-president of the B'nai Israel Synagogue.
She was preceded in death by her son, Stephen M. Fox, and her husband Jerry Fox to whom she was married for 59 years and with whom she travelled the world.
She is survived by her sons, Andrew M. Fox and Adam L. Fox and his wife, Mary Fox; granddaughter, Amber M. Fox and June's brother, Alan Simon.
Funeral service will be held at 12 Noon on Tuesday February 26, 2013 at B'nai Israel Synagogue followed by a graveside services at B'nai Israel Hebrew Cemetery with Rabbi Robert Waxman officiating.
In lieu of flowers please donate to Lower Cape Fear Hospice, in June Rose Fox's name.
The staff of Coble Ward-Smith Funeral Home is honored to serve the family of June Rose Fox.
June married Jerome Joseph FOX circa 1953.286 (Jerome Joseph FOX was born on 20 Mar 1930 in New York, NY,286,290 died on 10 Oct 2011 in Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina 286 and was buried on 12 Oct 2011 in B'nai Israel Hebrew Cemetery, Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina 286.)