KINSEY, Bertram R.
- Born: Abt 1876, Maryland, United States
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1880, Harford County, Maryland, United States. Bertram R Kinsey is age 3, b MD, father b MD, mother b PA. He is living with Annie C Kinsey [presumably his mother] and his grandfather Bradford A Jones. (Harford Co, ED 44, 5th District, Stearns Precinct, sheet 50, line 30)
• Census, 1910, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States. B R Kinsey (maybe this one) is 32, b MD, parents b MD, proprietor of undertaker, marred for 2nd time for 2 years to wife Carrie (24, b PA, parents b PA, married for 1st time for 2 years, 2 children, both living), son Edwin (5, b PA, father b MD, mother b PA), dau Beatrise (8/12, b PA, father b MD, mother b PA). (3142 Brighton Road, District 644, Pittsburgh Ward 27, Allegheny Co, PA, sheet 11A, family 191)
• Appearance in Document: WW1 Draft Registration Card, 1918, Monroe Co, NY. Bertram Reese Kinsey (maybe this one) b 7 Dec 1876, resident of Rochester, Monroe Co, NY, works for Symington Companies of Rochester as Automotive Engineer in Cutler Building, nearest relative is Mrs Caroline Kinsey of same address. (World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, at Ancestry.com)
• Census, 1920, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States. B R Kinsey (maybe this one) is 42, b MD, mechanical engineer for US Government, with wife Carrie (32, b PA), dau Evelyn (15, b MD), son John (14, b PA), dau Helen (8, b PA), son Ralph (5, b PA), dau Geraldine (1 11/12, b NY). (Scott Avenue, District 165, Glenolden borough, Delaware Co, PA, sheet 6A, family 121)