- Marriage: CURTIS, Jane* on 12 Apr 1706 in Shrewsbury Mtg, Monmouth Co, NJ
- Died: Cir 1714, Middlesex Co, NJ
Noted events in his life were:
• Will, 5 May 1713, Woodbridge, Middlesex Co, NJ. 1713," fift day of ye third month Commonly Called may." Will of Nathaniell fitz-Randolph, of woodbridge, Co. of midelsex, planter, "am att the writing hearof of a found perfect disposing Minde"; proved by John Kinfey, a witness, May 12, 1714, mentioned:
"to my Grandson Isaac fitz Randolph ye ten pounds that is in my fon samuell fitz Randolph hands and ye Interest of ye money that wais and is part of it due to me from my Sd ion and also the Interest of money that was Due to me from Joseph fitz Randolph my son "to my youngest son Benjamin fitz Randolph the twenty~two accers and one half be it more or less of land that I had of my Share of ye last division in Raway Neck and also my free hold that Belongs to my land and me out of ye lands yett in Comon in woodbride with the appurtenances thereunto Belonging and ye free hold aforesaid To him ye laid Benjamin fitz Randolph his heirs always provided that in Case my Said son Benjamin should Die before he arrives to the age of twenty-one years that then laid land and freehold shall be sold and ye price of it to be Divided Betwenn the survivors of my sons and my Grandson the sd Isaac fitz Randolph share like Equaly also to my said son Benjamin thirty pounds out of my moveable Estate to be putt out to Interest within fourteen months after my Deceas by my Executrix and trustees uritili my ion Comes to twenty one years provided alwayes that in Case my son Benjamin Dies afore he arives to ye age of twenty-one that then y[e] sd thirty pounds with ye Interest shall be Equaly Divided tween ye survivors of my wife and Sons and grandson Isaac fitz Randolph"
"I give the sheep that is att John Nokes to Be Equaly Divided Between my laid son Benjamin and my ion In law Joseph Hamton and Thomas Nessmith share alike"
"to my welbeloved wife all things of what Kinde quanntity quality or Value whatsoever which belongs or appertaines To my personall or moueable Eistate for her . . .. . and her heirs for her Owen Confortable main.tainenanc and maintenance and scoollng washing & Clothing of my said son Benjamin fitz Randolph Dureing his minority"
Executor: "my : said wife to be my whole and sole Executrix."
Overseers: "my well Esteemed freinds, John Laing and John Rinsey, and my son samuell fitz- Randolph and by Councell help Execute this my last will "
Witnesses: John Laing, William Laing, Edward ffitz-Randolph and John Kinsey.
The testator made his mark to the will. (SAMUEL OGBORNE OF MONMOUTH COUNTY, posted at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=uncle_bud&id=I08425)
• Probate, 12 May 1714, Woodbridge, Middlesex Co, NJ. Will of Nathaniell fitz-Randolph proved by John Kinfey, a witness, May 12, 1714. (SAMUEL OGBORNE OF MONMOUTH COUNTY, posted at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=uncle_bud&id=I08425)
• Appearance in Document, 12 May 1714, Trenton, Hunterdon County, New Jersey Colony. 1714, May 12. Declaration of "Jean, the widdow & Executrix of Nathaniel fitzrandolph," before Thomas Gordon, Surrogate. Recorded in Lib. I, continued; p.483, Trenton, New Jersey. (SAMUEL OGBORNE OF MONMOUTH COUNTY, posted at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=uncle_bud&id=I08425)
Nathaniel married Jane* CURTIS, daughter of Family CURTIS and Unknown, on 12 Apr 1706 in Shrewsbury Mtg, Monmouth Co, NJ. (Jane* CURTIS was born in 1661 of Scotland Or England and died in 1729 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania Colony.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Story, 12 Apr 1706, Shrewsbury Mtg, Monmouth Co, NJ. Nathaniel Fitzrandolph, of Woodbridge, and Jane Hampton, of Freehold, were married 4mo., 12, 1706. Records of Shrewsbury, N. J., Monthly Meeting.
John and Grace Kinsey, who was a Fitz-Randolph, were among the witnesses.
By her third marriage, to Nathaniel Fitz-Randolph, Jane Curtis had Benjamin Fitz-Randolph born 10.22.1707
SAMUEL OGBORNE OF MONMOUTH COUNTY, posted at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=uncle_bud&id=I08425)