- Born: Cir 1863, Maryland, United States 743,745
- Died: Bef 1900 744
Other names for Conrad were REIL, Conrad 745 and ROEHL, Conrad.743
In 1900 census, mother shows only 4 children still living. We know Mary, Helena, John, and Katherine are living, so Conrad must be deceased.
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 3 Aug 1870, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. 745
1) Reil, Henry, age 37, works for fruit packer, born Prussia
2) Reil, Elizabeth, age 34, born Prussia
3) Reil, Conrad, age 7, born MD, attends school
4) Reil, Mary, age 5, born MD
5) Reil, Lena, age 2, born MD
6) Bernhart, Elizabeth, age 66, born Prussia.
• Census, 3 Jun 1880, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. 743
1) Roehl, Henry, lives at 286 Cross Street, age 47, married, works in tobacco factory, born Germany, parents born Germany
2) Roehl, Elizabeth, age 44, wife, married, keeping house, born Germany, parents born Germany
3) Roehl, Conrad, age 17, son, works in tobacco factory, born MD
4) Roehl, Mary, age 14, daughter, at home, born MD
5) Roehl, Lena, age 11, daughter, attending school, born MD
6) Roehl, Kate, age 8, daughter, at school, born MD
7) Roehl, John, age 4, son, at home, born MD.