|CAMPBELL, Alexander Angus
CAMPBELL, Alexander Angus 7124
Noted events in his life were:
1. Alt. Birth, Cir 1850, Scotland. 7117
2. Alt. Birth, 1852, Scotland. 7174
3. Military Service: Zulu War, 1879. 7117
4. Immigration, 1905. 7117
5. Occupation: Marine Engineer at Cotton Mill, 1930. 7117
6. Census, 14 Apr 1930, Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. 7117
7. Appearance in Document: Application for Disinterrment, 9 Sep 1930, Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. 7174 Angus Campbell, interred at Pine Grove cemetery, Manchester NH. Died 4 Sept 1930 in Manchester NH, age 78, born 1852 in Scotland, married, died of cerebral hemmorhage. Applicant Mrs. Orrin Wyman.
Alexander married Ada Josephine WYMAN, daughter of Sylvester Woodbury WYMAN and Sarah A. CATE, on 2 Aug 1921 in Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire.7124 (Ada Josephine WYMAN was born on 16 Nov 1855 in Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire,7122 died on 18 Jul 1930 in Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire 7123 and was buried on 20 Jul 1930 in Pine Grove Cemetery, Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire 7123.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage, 2 Aug 1921, Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. 7124 Alexander Angus Campbell (resident of Manchester NH, age 61, engineer at mill, born Glasgow, Scotland, 2nd marriage, son of Archibald (born Scotland, deceased, saddler & harness) and Mary Black (housewife, born Scotland, deceased)) and Addie Wyman Harris (resident of Manchester NH, age 58, born Manchester NH, 2nd marriage, daughter of Woodbury Wyman (born Peterboro NH, deceased) and Sarah Cate (born Exeter NH, deceased)) married 2 Aug 1921 in Manchester NH.