- Born: 2 Dec 1890, North Carolina, United States 6872
- Marriage (1): POPE, Henry L.
- Died: 13 Mar 1970, Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States 6872
- Buried: 16 Mar 1970, Lumberton Cemetery, Lumberton, Robeson County, North Carolina 6872
Another name for Ollie was POPE, Ollie Bacon 1282,2144.,6872
Noted events in her life were:
1. Alt. Birth, Cir 1890, Concord, Cabarrus County, North Carolina, United States. 2144
2. Census, 7 Jun 1900, Albemarle, Stanly County, North Carolina, United States. 2141
1) Bacon, Joseph D., head of household, born Apr 1860, age 40, married for 18 years, born NC, parents born NC, cotton mill superintendent, owns his home
2) Bacon, Dora E., wife, born Dec 1861, age 38, married for 18 years, 5 children, 5 living, born NC, parents born NC
3) Bacon, Mary F., daughter, born Mar 1884, age 16, born NC, student, attends school
4) Bacon, Ollie, daughter, born Dec 1890, age 9, born NC, attends school
5) Bacon, R. Ruth, daughter, born Mar 1892, age 8, born NC, attends school
6) Bacon, Blanche, daughter, born Aug 1896, age 3, born NC
7) Bacon, Jos. W., son, born Feb 1900, age 3/12, born NC.
3. Census, 7 May 1910, Cabarrus County, North Carolina, United States. 2138
1) Bacon, J. D., head of household, age 50, married for 1st time or 28 years, born GA, parents born NC, overseer of cone room at cotton mill, rents his home
2) Bacon, Dora, wife, age 49, married for 1st time for 28 years, 5 children, 5 living, born NC, parents born NC
3) Bacon, Ollie, daughter, age 19, born NC, stenographer at cotton mill
4) Bacon, Ruth, daughter, age 17, born NC, at college
5) Bacon, Blanch, daughter, age 14, born NC, operator at telephone exchange
6) Bacon, Worth, son, age 10, born NC, towel spreader at cotton mill, attends school.
4. Residence, 1940, High Point, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 2105
5. Obituary: High Point Enterprise, 14 Mar 1970, High Point, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 2144 Asheville -- Mrs. Ollie Bacon Pope, 79, a former High Point resident, died Friday in Asheville following a brief illness.
She was the widow of Henry L. Pope and was a native of Concord. Her parents were Joseph D. and Dora Lindley Bacon.
Survivors include one son, Henry L. Pope Jr. of San Francisco, Calif.; one daughter, Mrs. Charles T. Rawls of Asheville; two sisters, Mrs. A. E. Paplin of Fernandina Beach, Fla., and Mrs. J. S. Adams of Goldsboro; and two grandsons.
Burial will be Monday in Lumberton.
6. Appearance in Document: Death Records, 16 Mar 1970, Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States. 6872 Ollie Bacon Pope, born 2 Dec 1890 in NC, child of Joseph Daniel Bacon and Dorah Lindley, widowed, resident of 491 Kimberly Avenue, Asheville, housewife, died 13 Mar 1970 in Asheville, Buncombe County, NC, buried 16 Mar 1970 in Lumberton Cemetery, Lumberton, NC.
Ollie married Henry L. POPE. (Henry L. POPE died before 1970 2144,6872.)