SMITH, William Henry
- Born: 23 Jul 1908, North Carolina, United States
- Marriage (1): SMITH, Cora Mattie
- Died: 14 Oct 2001
- Buried: Tysons Creek Baptist Church, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States
Other names for William were SMITH, Henry 5150 and SMITH, William H..4650
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census, 20 Apr 1940, Bear Creek Twp, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States. 5150
1) Smith, Malinda, head of household, farm value $400, age 66, widow, completed 6th grade, born NC, lived in same house in 1935, unemployed
2) Smith, Henry, son-in-law, age 30, married, completed 4 years of high school, born NC, worked 40 hours as blacking at cotton mill, worked 44 weeks in 1939, earned $717
3) Smith, Cora, daughter, age 32, married, completed 7th grade, born NC, engaged in home housework
4) Smith, Ealine, granddaughter, age 6, born NC.
2. Occupation: Cotton Mill Worker. 5150
William married Cora Mattie SMITH, daughter of George Green SMITH and Martha Malinda SCOTT. (Cora Mattie SMITH was born circa 1907 in North Carolina, United States,4646,5152 died on 26 Dec 1942 in Morganton, Burke County, North Carolina, United States 4650 and was buried in Tysons Creek Baptist Church, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States.). The cause of her death was Hypostatic Pneumonia.