BLACK, Baxter F. 3972
- Born: May 1870, North Carolina, United States 3974
- Marriage (1): WALLACE, Eleanor Elizabeth circa 1896 3972
Another name for Baxter was BLACK, Baxter.3974
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census, 11 Jun 1900, Jackson Twp, Union County, North Carolina, United States. 3974
1) Wallace, Doctor, head of household, born Aug 1836, age 63, married for 34 years, born NC, parents born NC, farmer, can read but not write, rents his farm
2) Wallace, Sarah, wife, born Feb 1836, age 64, married for 34 years, 8 children, 4 living, born NC, parents born NC, can read and write
3) Wallace, M. Matilda, daughter, born Feb 1867, age 33, single, born NC, parents born NC
4) Wallace, J. Mary, daughter, born Apr 1876, age 24, single, born NC, parents born NC
5) Wallace, I. William, son, born Aug 1848, age 21, single, born NC, parents born NC, farm laborer
6) Black, Baxter, boarder, born May 1870, age 30, widow, born NC, parents born NC, farm laborer, unemployed 3 months
7) Black, Bonner, grandson, born May 1897, age 3, born NC, parents born NC.
2. Marriage. 3972 Married (2nd) Mattie ___ (b ca 1884) ca 1906.
Baxter married Eleanor Elizabeth WALLACE, daughter of Doctor Carraway WALLACE and Sarah J. STEWART, circa 1896.3972 (Eleanor Elizabeth WALLACE was born on 20 Nov 1871,3972 died on 4 Nov 1899 3972 and was buried in Unity ARP Cemetery, Lancaster County, South Carolina, United States 3972.)