- Born: Abt 1824, North Carolina, United States 5285
- Marriage (1): BEAN, Joshua W.
Other names for Tabitha were BEAN, Tabitha 5285 and BEAN, Taby.5275
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census, 1830, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. Joel Green's household includes one F 5-10 [Tabitha] (Montgomery Co, p45)
2. Census, 30 Aug 1850, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. 5285
1) Joshua W. Bean, 25, teacher, real estate $60, born NC
2) Tabitha Bean, 26, born NC
3) William H. Bean, 2, born NC
4) Margaret A. Bean, 1/12, born NC.
3. Appearance in Document, 7 Mar 1855, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. 5275 Will of Joel Green names daughter Taby Bean to receive "a negro boy name Andrew now in her posession".
Tabitha married Joshua W. BEAN. (Joshua W. BEAN was born circa 1825 in North Carolina, United States,5285 died on 28 Jun 1899 5286 and was buried in Cedar Falls Baptist Church Cemetery, Randolph County, North Carolina 5286.)