GREEN, Sarah 5233
- Born: Abt 1817, North Carolina, United States 5237
- Marriage (1): HAYWOOD, Henry
- Died: Bef 1860
Another name for Sarah was HAYWOOD, Sarah 1058.,5237
Does not appear in 1860 census entry for husband and family. Husband has re-married.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census, 1830, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. Family of John Green [maybe this one] includes one F 15-20 [Sarah]. (Montgomery Co, P47)
2. Residence, Cir 1848, Arkansas, United States. Living in Arkansas about 1848 based on birthplace of daughter Tabithy in 1850 census.
3. Census, 15 Nov 1850, Lafayette County, Arkansas, United States. 5237
1) Henry Haywood, 31 farmer, born NC
2) Sarah Haywood, 33, born NC
3) William F. Haywood, 10, born NC
4) Lively A. Haywood, 8, born NC
5) James H. Haywood, 5, born NC
6) Tabithy A. Haywood, 2, born Ark
7) Henry C. Haywood, 3/12, born Ark.
4. Story. Posted by Daniel L. Green on Haywood Genforum on December 13, 1999: William H. Haywood was married to Sarah Green, daughter of Wincy Flinn and John Green.
Sarah married Henry HAYWOOD. (Henry HAYWOOD was born about 1819 in North Carolina, United States 5237,5238 and died before 1880 in Arkansas, United States.)