Insciption says died age 86 yrs 6 mo 17 da.
Noted events in his life were:
2. Residence, 1833, Indiana, United States. Living in Indiana by 1833 based on 1850 census entry birthplaces of children.
3. Census, 2 Oct 1850, Monroe Twp, Morgan County, Indiana, United States. 4393
4. Census, 14 Aug 1860, Monrovia Twp, Morgan County, Indiana, United States. 4443
5. Occupation: Linament Manufacturer, 1870. 4445
6. Census, 16 Aug 1870, Monrovia, Morgan County, Indiana, United States. 4445
7. Occupation: Justice of the Peace: Morgan County, Indiana, United States. 1783 Abner Sanborn appears on several Morgan County marriage records as a Justice of the Peace.
Abner married Mary LINDLEY, daughter of Aaron* LINDLEY and Phebe* McPHERSON. (Mary LINDLEY was born on 6 Dec 1802,5017 died on 4 Nov 1879 5017 and was buried in West Union Cemetery, Monrovia, Morgan County, Indiana, United States 2875,5017.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Story. 5019 Mary Lindley married Abner Sanborn, and they probably lived in Indiana. J Van Lindley mentions the following children: Elizabeth C, Phebe Ann, Symthiapersis [Cynthia Persis], Daniel W, Temperance, Josephine, and Mary.