1. PIGGOTT, William
2. ELLIOTT, Abraham
- PIGGOTT, John+
- PIGGOTT, Samuel
- PIGGOTT, Jeremiah
- PIGGOTT, Abigail+
- PIGGOTT, Margery
- PIGGOTT, Sarah
- PIGGOTT, Mary
- PIGGOTT, Elizabeth
- PIGGOTT, William
- PIGGOTT, Rachel
- Born: 26 Apr 1733, Pasquotank County, North Carolina Colony 530,540,546
- Marriage (1): PIGGOTT, William
- Marriage (2): ELLIOTT, Abraham on 11 Aug 1774 in Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina Colony 539,547
- Died: 17 May 1812 546
- Buried: Cane Creek Cemetery, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States 546
Other names for Sarah were ELLIOTT, Sarah 547 and PIGGOTT, Sarah 539,540,542.,547
Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence, After 4 Jun 1737, Hopewell Mtg, Frederick County, Virginia Colony. 536 Abigail Pike, daughter of Sarah Martin, moved from Pasquotank Mtg, NC, to Friends Colony at Opeccin. She left Pasquotank prior to 4 June 1737. Her family must have gone with her, as she continued to have children after she moved.
2. Appearance in Document, 30 Mar 1771, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 533 Will of John Pike mentions daughter Sarah Piggott.
3. Residence, 1 Apr 1775, Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina Colony. 547 Sarah Elliott and children Mary, Elizabeth, William, and Rachel granted certificate to Center Mtg, NC.
4. Religion: Quaker.
Sarah married William PIGGOTT, son of John PIGGOTT and Margery BROWN. (William PIGGOTT was born on 8 Aug 1726 in Cecil County, Maryland Colony,537,540 died on 1 Mar 1770 541 and was buried on 3 Mar 1770 in Cane Creek Cemetery, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States 541.)
Sarah next married Abraham ELLIOTT, son of John ELLIOTT and Unknown, on 11 Aug 1774 in Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina Colony 539.,547
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage, 11 Aug 1774, Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina Colony. 539,547 Abraham Elliott, Guilford Co., son of John, Chester Co., PA, married Sarah Piggott, widow of William and daughter of John and Abigail Pike, Orange Co.