1. McPHERSON, Joseph
- McPHERSON, Mary+
- McPHERSON, Hannah
- McPHERSON, Sarah+
- McPHERSON, Ruth
- McPHERSON, Jane
- McPHERSON, Stephen
- McPHERSON, William
- McPHERSON, George M.
- McPHERSON, Ann
- McPHERSON, Abigail
- McPHERSON, Lydia
- McPHERSON, Joseph
- McPHERSON, Jehu
- Born: 2 Jan 1757, Orange County, North Carolina Colony 540,542
- Marriage (1): McPHERSON, Joseph on 25 Jul 1776 in Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States 539,1427
- Died: 28 Jun 1827, Union Mtg, Stokes County, North Carolina, United States 2824
Another name for Abigail was McPHERSON, Abigail 542,2819.,2824
Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence, 2 Dec 1780, Deep River Mtg, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 1427,2823 Joseph and Abigail McPherson and children Mary and Hannah moved from Cane Creek Mtg, NC, to Deep River Mtg, NC. They left Cane Creek around 2 Sep 1780.
2. Religion: Quaker.
Abigail married Joseph McPHERSON, son of John McPHERSON and Mary GREEN, on 25 Jul 1776 in Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States 539.,1427 (Joseph McPHERSON was born on 27 Oct 1748 in Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony 542 and died on 14 Jan 1835 in Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage, 25 Jul 1776, Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 539,1427 Joseph McPherson, son of John and Mary, Chatham Co., married Abigail Piggott, daughter of William and Sarah, Orange Co.