- Born: 12 Sep 1757
- Marriage (1): JUSTICE, Henry on 11 Nov 1795 in Spring Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States 1569,1570
- Died: 2 May 1842, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States
Other names for Hannah were JUSTICE, Hannah 1796 and JUSTIS, Hannah 1570,1796.,1797
Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence, 8 May 1797, Centre Mtg, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 1570 Hannah Justice (with husband) moved from Spring Mtg, NC, to Center Mtg, NC. They left Spring about 8 May 1797.
2. Residence, After 3 Mar 1838, Westfield Mtg, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States. 1796 Hannah Justis moved from Marlborough Mtg, NC, to Westfield Mtg, Indiana. This was the same date and destination as her daughter Ann Lindley and her family.
3. Census, 1840, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States. Entry for son-in-law Aaron Lindley includes 1 female 80-90 [Hannah would be 83, and she dies in Hamilton Co, so this is probably her]. (IN, Hamilton Co, Washington Twp, p290)
4. Religion: Quaker.
5. Story. 1797 Hannah Justis [sic] was one of the original members of Marlborough Mtg.
Hannah married Henry JUSTICE on 11 Nov 1795 in Spring Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States 1569.,1570 (Henry JUSTICE was born on 20 Sep 1768 1795 and died about 1812.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage, 11 Nov 1795, Spring Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 1569,1570 Hannah Carter, daughter of Nathaniel and Ann, deceased, Orange Co., married Henry Justice, son of John and Elizabeth, deceased, Orange Co.