- Born: 18 Oct 1954, Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States 5522,5523,5524
- Marriage: GRIMES, Michael E.
- Died: 8 Jan 2011, Danvers, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States 5522,5523
- Buried: North Beverly Cemetery, Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts 5522
Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence: 2312 Phelps Street: Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States. 5524
2. Residence, Cir 1981, Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States. 5523
3. Obituary, 8 Jan 2011, Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States. 5523 SALEM: Linda A. (Capozzi) Grimes, 56, died Saturday, January 8, 2011 in the Kaplan Family Hospice House in Danvers following a long courageous battle with lung cancer. She was the wife of the late Michael E. Grimes who died in 2006
Born in Beverly on October 18, 1954, she was the daughter of the late Albert D. and Nancy (Michaud) Capozzi. She had resided in Beverly for many years before moving to Salem over thirty years ago. Linda was an avid photographer, who enjoyed doing crafts and loved her dogs.
She is survived by her two sons and daughters-in-law, Raymond A. and Barbara E. Grimes of Amesbury and Timothy M. and LeeAnn Grimes of Beverly; four grandchildren, Alanna and Julia Grimes both of Beverly and Landon and Madison Grimes both of Amesbury; a sister, Susan Alario and eight brothers, Albert Capozzi, Jr., Nicholas Capozzi, Vale Capozzi, Michael Capozzi and Victor Capozzi all North Shore residents and William Capozzi and Ross and Dana McIntyre all of NH; her father-in-law and mother-in-law, Raymond and Jean Grimes of Beverly; a sister-in-law, Louise Grimes-Sherburne of Ipswich; two brothers-in-law, Charles Grimes of Beverly and David Grimes of Haverhill and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was also predeceased by her brother, Anthony Capozzi, and brothers-in-law, Alvin Grimes and Reno Alario
Her funeral service will be held on Friday afternoon in the North Beverly Cemetery, Cabot St. (Rt. 97) at 1 p.m. Relatives and friends are cordially invited to attend. There are no visiting hours. Please omit flowers. Expressions of sympathy may be made in her memory to the American Cancer Society, 30 Speen St., Framingham, MA 01701.
Linda married Michael E. GRIMES. (Michael E. GRIMES was born on 26 May 1948,5525 died on 3 Mar 2006 5525 and was buried in North Beverly Cemetery, Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts 5525.)