In 1791, Cane Creek records stop referring to John Clark Sr and John Clark Jr, and just refer to John Clark. Perhaps John Clark Sr has died.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Residence, 1743, Kennett Twp, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. Based on marriage record.
2. Residence, 1763, Sadsbury Mtg, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Colony. 974 1763-9-21 John Clark late of Londongrove requests that he and his children Mary, Alice, Daniel, Robert [sic] and John may join the Society. (Sadsbury MM records).
3. Residence, 1765, Sadsbury Mtg, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Colony. 974 1765-6-19 John Clark requests certificate for himself, wife [Ann], and children [Mary, Daniel, Rebecca and John] to Fairfax MM. (Sadsbury MM records).
4. Residence, 27 Jun 1767, Fairfax Mtg, Loudoun County, Virginia Colony. 973 Jno. Clark and wife Ann, and children Mary, Daniel, Rebecah and Jno., moved from Sadsbury Mtg, PA, to Fairfax Mtg, VA.
5. Residence, 7 Jan 1786, Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 972,973 John and Ann Clark, and children Ann, Sarah (minors), John Jr., and Rebekah (adults) moved from Fairfax Mtg, VA, to Cane Creek Mtg, NC. They left Fairfax Mtg around 27 Aug 1785.
6. Religion: Quaker.
John* married Ann* YOUNG, daughter of Family YOUNG and Unknown, on 13 Feb 1743 in Centre Mtg, New Castle County, Delaware Colony.971 (Ann* YOUNG was born on 11 Dec 1722 975 and died on 10 May 1813 in North Carolina, United States 975.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage Notice, 13 Feb 1743, Centre Mtg, New Castle County, Delaware Colony. 971 1743-2-13 John Clark, of Kennett, marries Ann Young, at Centre (Kennett MM records). [I have been unable to find any mention of the Young family in Centre records]
2. Marriage Notice, 13 Feb 1743, Kennett Mtg, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. 976 1743-2-13 Ann Young, of Christiana hundred, married John Clark (Kennett MM records).