PREWITT, Julia F.
- Born: 1867, Indiana, United States 3416,5324
- Marriage: YORK, Edwin Eugene
- Died: 1954 5324
- Buried: Maple Hill Cemetery, Plainfield, Hendricks County, Indiana 5324
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census, 22 Jan 1920, Montgomery County, Tennessee, United States. 3416
1) York, E. E., head, rents his home, age 57, married, born Kansas, father born NC, mother born IN
2) York, Julia, wife, age 57, born IN, parents born KY
3) York, Katherine, daughter, age 18, single, attends school, born IN
4) York, Plesant M., father, age 83, widow, born NC, parents born VA.
Same household contains a long list of inmates at the Odd Fellows Home.
Julia married Edwin Eugene YORK, son of Pleasant McCallister YORK and Elizabeth HORNADAY. (Edwin Eugene YORK was born in 1866 in Indiana, United States,3413,5324 died in 1939 5324 and was buried in Maple Hill Cemetery, Plainfield, Hendricks County, Indiana 5324.)