Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence, 1 Feb 1766, Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 972 Ann Chapman (with parents) moved from Wrightstown Mtg, Pa., to Cane Creek Mtg, NC.
2. Residence, 2 Feb 1768, Wrightstown Mtg, Bucks County, Pennslyvania Colony. 972,5007 Ann Chapman (with parents) moved from Cane Creek Mtg, NC, to Wrightstown Mtg, PA. Left Cane Creek about 6 Sep 1766.
3. Residence, 3 Feb 1776, Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 972 Ann Chapman moved from Wrightstown Mtg, Bucks Co., Pa. She left Wrightstown about 11 Oct 1775.
4. Residence, 3 Jan 1785, Deep River Mtg, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 400,1170 Thomas and Ann Marshill and children Thomas and Rebekah moved from Cane Creek Mtg, NC, to Deep River Mtg, NC. They left Cane Creek around 2 Oct 1784.
5. Residence, 25 Jul 1795, New Hope Mtg, Greene County, Tennessee, United States. 1170,1171 Thomas and Ann Marshall and children Thomas, Miles, and John, of Muddy Creek, and an orphan boy Solomon Vernon, moved from Deep River Mtg, NC, to New Hope Mtg, Tennessee. They had already left Deep River when they were granted a certificate on 1 Jun 1795.
Ann married Thomas MARSHILL, son of William MARSHILL and Rebecca DIXON, on 14 Jan 1778 in Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States 400.,972 (Thomas MARSHILL was born on 10 Aug 1751 in Augusta County, Virginia Colony 1086,1169.)
Noted events in their marriage were: