HAYWOOD, Avie A.
- Born: Cir 1849, North Carolina, United States 791
- Marriage: FORT, Miles Bluford
- Died: Bef 1885
Deceased prior to 1885 based on being missing from list of heirs in 1885 Moses Haywood probate records (but husband and children are listed).
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census, 8 Aug 1850, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. 791
1) Moses Haywood, age 31, farmer, $425 real estate, born NC
2) Sisly Haywood, age 27, born NC
3) George W. Haywood, age 3, born NC
4) Thos J. Haywood, age 2, born NC
5) A. A. Haywood, age 1, sex unreadable, born NC.
2. Census, 1860, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. Ava Haywood is 10, in school, living with parents. (Montgomery Co, Mt Gilead Twp, Mt Gilead PO, p1035, dwelling 1053)
3. Probate, 22 Oct 1874, Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States. In probate records of Moses Haywood, Avie A Fort is identified as an heir. Source: Cumberland County Original Estates NC 1758-1930 CR. 029.508.28 North Carolina Archives. (posted as part of Moses Haywood settlement papers at Cumberland County NC Rootsweb site, www.rootsweb.com/~nccumber/haywood.htm. Posted April 17th, 2000 by Myrtle Bridges)
4. Census, 1880, Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States. Armenia A Fort is 30, living with husband Miles B Fort. (Cumberland Co, Cedar Creek Twp, NC, p401D)
Avie married Miles Bluford FORT. (Miles Bluford FORT was born in 1839,793 died in 1902 793 and was buried in Hope Mills Cemetery, Hope Mills, Cumberland County, North Carolina 793.)