FOGLEMAN, Luther Baldwin 4810
- Born: 25 Mar 1879, North Carolina, United States 4810,4811
- Died: 23 Jul 1925 4810,4811
- Buried: Gibsonville City Cemetery, Gibsonville, Guilford County, North Carolina 4811
Cause of his death was Apoplexy.4810
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census, 15 Jun 1880, Patterson Twp, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States. 888
1) Fogleman, John W., age 30, married, bed-stead maker, born NC, parents born NC
2) Fogleman, Isabel C., age 37, wife, married, cannot write, born NC, parents born NC
3) Fogleman, William F., age 4, son, born NC
4) Fogleman, Luther B., age 1, son, born NC.
2. Census, 22 Jun 1900, Graham Twp, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States. 889
1) Fogleman, John W., head of household, born Oct 1843, age 56, married for 28 years, born NC, parents born NC, dyer at cotton mill, rents his home
2) Fogleman, Isabella, wife, born Dec 1842, age 57, married for 28 years, 3 children, 2 living, born NC, parents born NC, cannot write
3) Fogleman, Luther B., son, born Mar 1879, age 21, single, born NC, parents born NC, warper at cotton mill.
3. Appearance in Document: Death Certificate, 24 Jul 1925, Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States. 4810 Luther Baldwin Fogleman, born Mar 25 1879 in Alamance County, son of John Fogleman and Isabelle Teague, single, merchant, died July 23 1925 at hospital in Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, NC. Died of Apoplexy. Informant W. F. Fogleman. Buried Gibsonville, NC.
4. Occupation: Cotton Mill Worker. 889