FOGLEMAN, William Floyd 4808,4809
- Born: 7 Oct 1875, North Carolina, United States 4808,4809
- Marriage: GARNER, Alice L.
- Died: 10 Apr 1952 4808,4809
- Buried: Gibsonville City Cemetery, Gibsonville, Guilford County, North Carolina 4808,4809
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census, 15 Jun 1880, Patterson Twp, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States. 888
1) Fogleman, John W., age 30, married, bed-stead maker, born NC, parents born NC
2) Fogleman, Isabel C., age 37, wife, married, cannot write, born NC, parents born NC
3) Fogleman, William F., age 4, son, born NC
4) Fogleman, Luther B., age 1, son, born NC.
2. Census, 1900, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States. Upthank? Fogleman is 24, b Oct 1875, telegraph operator, rents his home, married for 1 year to Alice (23, b Jan 1877), son Ernest (b Feb 1900). They are next door to John and Isabella Fogleman. (Alamance Co, ED 6, Graham Twp, sheet 37, line 2)
3. Appearance in Document: Death Certificate, 18 Apr 1952, Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States. 4809 William Floyd Fogleman, born Oct 7 1875, son of John W. Fogleman, no record of mother, retired railway company worker, resident of 1810 Everette Street, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, NC, died Apr 10 1952 at home, died of Coronary Thrombosis. Informant Miss Ruth Fogleman of Winston-Salem. Buried Gibsonville Cemetery.
4. Occupation: Railway Worker. 4809
William married Alice L. GARNER. (Alice L. GARNER was born on 7 Jan 1877 in North Carolina, United States,4808 died on 11 Apr 1943 4808 and was buried in Gibsonville City Cemetery, Gibsonville, Guilford County, North Carolina 4808.)