SCHULTZ, Lavelle L. 4495
- Born: Cir 1911, Idaho, United States 721,4495
- Marriage: WEAVER, Max Lafayette on 15 Dec 1933 in Los Angeles County, California, United States 4495
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census, 1920, Idaho County, Idaho, United States. Lavelle L Schultz is 8, b WA, living with parents. (Mt Idaho Precinct, Idaho Co, ID, sheet 4A, family 66)
2. Census, 5 May 1930, Kern County, California, United States. 721
1) Haywood, David E., head of household, rents his home at 1612 Quincy for $30, has a radio, age 43, married, first married at 31, born NC, parents born NC, Supt. of Cotton Seed Oil Mill, not a veteran
2) Haywood, Murel, wife, age 35, married, first married at 17, born Idaho, parents born Idaho
3) Shaltz, Lavelle, step-daughter, age 18, single, attends school, born Idaho, parents born Idaho.
Lavelle married Max Lafayette WEAVER on 15 Dec 1933 in Los Angeles County, California, United States.4495 (Max Lafayette WEAVER was born on 12 Jun 1910 in Pennsylvania, United States and died on 8 Dec 1988 in Los Angeles County, California, United States.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage, 15 Dec 1933, Los Angeles County, California, United States. 4495 Max Lafayette Weaver, age 25, son of Jacob Weaver and Inez Mosher, and Lavelle L. Schultz, age 22, daughter of Otto A. Schultz and Murel Chase, married on 15 Dec 1933 in Los Angeles County, CA.