LINDLEY, Amy 4468
- Born: 2 May 1804 4468
- Marriage: HARNED, Samuel Schyrock
- Died: 14 Mar 1842 4468
- Buried: Harned Family Cemetery, Orange County, Indiana, United States 4468
Posted on Lindley rootsweb by Pat Oates (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 31 Jan 2001: AMY LINDLEY, child of WILLIAM LINDLEY and AMY CHAMBERS, b. 02 May 1804; d. 14 March 1853, Orange Co, IN; m. SAMUEL SHYROCK HARNED. More About AMY LINDLEY: Burial: Harned Family Cem. Orange IN.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence, 31 Aug 1811, White Water Mtg, Wayne County, Indiana Territory. 1129 Amy Lindley with husband and children moved from Spring Mtg, NC, to White Water Mtg, Indiana Territory. They left Spring around 31 Aug 1811.
2. Appearance in Document, 22 Dec 1835, Orange County, Indiana, United States. 2217 Will of William Lindley, dated 22 Dec 1835, mentions child Annie Harned (Orange Co, Indiana). [The will also identifies William's wife as Annie, and we know she is Amy, so maybe child is Amy also, not Annie]
3. Alt. Death, 14 Mar 1853, Orange County, Indiana, United States.
Amy married Samuel Schyrock HARNED. (Samuel Schyrock HARNED was born on 13 Jan 1801,4469 died on 9 Jul 1889 4469 and was buried in Bluff Springs Cemetery, Valeene, Orange County, Indiana 4469.)