FINNISON, Fannie P.
- Born: 16 Aug 1887 13
- Marriage: ROBERTS, James H.
- Died: 10 Jan 1979 13
- Buried: Oakwood Cemetery, Siler City, Chatham County, North Carolina 13
Fannie P Finison Roberts, b 16 Aug 1887, d 10 Jan 1979, wife of James H Roberts, buried Oakwood Cemetery in Siler City.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census, 1900, Randolph County, North Carolina, United States. Annie P Finision is 14, b Aug 1885, male [sic], spinner at cotton mill, living with parents. (Randolph Co, Pleasant Grove Twp, Village of Enterprise, ED 92, sheet 6, line 90, family 123)
2. Census, 1910, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. Fannie Finison is 21, single, spinner at cotton mill. She is a boarder in the household of Dolph Gibson, along with her father and sister. (16 Peach Street, Revolution Cotton Mill, District 97, North Gilmer, Guilford Co, NC, family 245)
Fannie married James H. ROBERTS. (James H. ROBERTS was born on 17 Sep 1891,13 died on 29 May 1974 13 and was buried in Oakwood Cemetery, Siler City, Chatham County, North Carolina 13.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Story. 284 Fannie Finnison, daughter of Stafford Finnison and Ellen Councilman, married James Roberts.
2. Story. Children of James Roberts and Fannie Finnison are Garland, Hass, Helen, Howard, and Lillian (according to notes from George and Marie Allred).