- Born: 1844, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States
- Marriage: CAGLE, Tabitha
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census, 1850, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. Anderson Green is 5, living in household of [grandfather] Joel Green. (Montgomery Co, p133)
2. Appearance in Document, Cir 1863, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. Will of Joel Green names grandson Anderson Green. (Montgomery Co Wills vol 1, p106)
3. Military Service: Confederate Soldier. 3971 In Civil War, Co C, 23rd Regiment "Montgomery Volunteers" included Corp Calvin Green, Pvts Anderson Green (wounded at Seven Pines and Gettysburg), Elijah Green (wounded at Chancellorsville), John Green (died of wounds), H N Green, M V Green, and John R Haywood.
4. Census, 1880, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. Anderson Green is 35, farmer, with wife Tallitha J Green (32, keeping house), son Isham T Green (13, works on farm), dau Lucy Jane Green (10), son John R Green (8), son Hiram C Green (6), son James O Green (4), and son William R Green (1). (Hill Twp, Montgomery Co, NC, p 127D)
Anderson married Tabitha CAGLE. (Tabitha CAGLE was born in 1847 in North Carolina, United States.)