- Born: Abt 1817, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States
- Marriage: HAYWOOD, William Henry
- Died: Bef 1860
Does not appear in 1860 census entry for husband and family.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census, 1830, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. Family of John Green [maybe this one] includes one F 15-20 [Sarah]. (Montgomery Co, P47)
2. Residence, Cir 1848, Arkansas, United States. Living in Arkansas about 1848 based on birthplace of daughter Tabithy in 1850 census.
3. Census, 1850, Lafayette County, Arkansas, United States. Sarah Haywood is 33, b NC, living with Henry. (Union Twp, Lafayette Co, AR, family 186)
4. Story. Posted by Daniel L. Green on Haywood Genforum on December 13, 1999: William H. Haywood was married to Sarah Green, daughter of Wincy Flinn and John Green.
Sarah married William Henry HAYWOOD. (William Henry HAYWOOD was born about 1819 in Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States and died before 1880 in Arkansas, United States.)