- Born: 1804, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States
- Marriage: PARKER, Garrett Jr on 14 Feb 1829 in Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States
- Died: 17 Jul 1853, Fayette County, Tennessee, United States
Noted events in her life were:
1. Appearance in Document, 1846, Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. An Equity Court petition from the heirs of Priscilla's brother Howell Greene in 1846 identifies Priscilla Parker as his sister, and identifies her husband as Garrett Parker. (posted on web at www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/nc/montnc.htm)
2. Story. 781 Priscilla Greene, born 1804 in Montgomery Co., NC, died 17 July 1853 in Fayette Co, TN, daughter of William Greene and Jane Harris. She married Garrett Parker Jr on 14 Feb 1829 in Montgomery Co, NC. Their children are John (b 1829 Montgomery Co, d 11 Oct 1865 in White Co., Arkansas, m Margaret Suffia Parks), Howell (b 1831, Montgomery Co), Robert (b 6 May 1833, Montgomery Co, d 25 Jun 1886 in Independence Co, Arkansas, m1 Mahulda Gibson, m2 Louisa Griffin), James (b 1835 Montgomery Co, d 19 Jan 1895 in Fayette Co TN), Mary Jane (b 5 Sept 1837 Montgomery Co, d 16 Apr 1908 in Rossville, Fayette Co, TN, m William Love Cole), Elizabeth Ann (b 20 Mar 1845 Montgomery Co, d 1 Dec 1885 Fayette Co TN, married Capt John Bedford on 18 Sept 1862 in Fayette Co TN), and unnamed infant (b March 1852, d March 1852).
Priscilla married Garrett PARKER Jr on 14 Feb 1829 in Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. (Garrett PARKER Jr was born on 7 Oct 1807 in Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States and died on 2 Jul 1888 in Marshall County, Mississippi, United States.)