Noted events in his life were:
1. Story. 3947 Thomas Plummer d ca 1694/5, m Elizabeth Stockett (1622-1700, dau of Thomas Stockett and Mary Wells). Children Thomas (m Elizabeth Smith), Margaret (m Hugh Riley), Mary (m William Jackson), Susannah (m Francis Swanston), Elizabeth (m William Ijams).
2. Story. 3947 Thomas Plummer was brought from England in 1667 by William Stanley (Patent, Liber 11, folio 171). 100 acres of "Bridge Hills" in Anne Arundel Co, of the 663 acres granted Dr Henry Stockett in 1669, was conveyed to Thomas Plummer in 1672. Elizabeth inherited 200 acres remaining unsold of 800 acres of "Rich Level" and 118 acres of "Level Addition" from the 1691 will of her step-father, George Yate, erroneously listed as "Joseph Yate" (Md Cal Wills, Vol 2, p48).
3. Property, 28 Jul 1686, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. 3947 Thomas Plummer bought on 28 Jul 1686 for 3,000 lbs tobacco from Francis Stockett, physician of Anne Arundel Co, 64 acres "Doden" in the woods northward of "Anne Arundel Manor" granted Stockett, containing 644 acres, bounded by "Bridgehill" (Abstracts of Land Records of Anne Arundel Co).
4. Property, 20 May 1676, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. 3947 Thomas Plummer, Anne Arundel Co, planter, obtained "for valuable consideration" 100 of the 663 acres of "Bridge Hill" from Henry Stockett of "The Ridge", Anne Arundel Co (Abstracts of Land Records of Anne Arundel Co).
5. Will, 12 Jul 1694, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. 3948 Will of Thomas Plummer of Anne Arundel Co, written 12 Jul 1694, probate 26 Feb 1694. [those dates dont make sense, unless its the old calendar]. To son Thomas, 100 acres "Seaman's Delight" in Calvert Co. To eldest dau Margaret, wife of Hugh Reily, 5 shillings because of advances already made. To second dau Mary, wife of William Jackson, and hrs, rights in certain tract of land, and 300 acres "Scott's Lott" in Calvert Co. To third dau Susanna, wife of Francis Swanson, personalty. To wife Eliza, exectrix, home plantation, being 164 acre part of "Bridge Hill" and "Doden" during life. To young dau Eliza, and hrs, said plantation at death of wife aforesaid. (Md Cal Wills, Vol 2, p86; Wills, Liber 7, folio 56)
6. Story, Cir 1723, Prince Georges County, Maryland, United States. 3949 Thomas Plummer [cannot be this one, he is dead by 1723] registered his cattle and hog mark in Prince George's Co, MD. (citing Liber I, folio 480)
Thomas married Elizabeth STOCKETT, daughter of Thomas STOCKETT and Mary WELLS. (Elizabeth STOCKETT was born in 1662 and died in 1700.)