Noted events in his life were:
1. Property, 1787, South Carolina, United States. 3828 Land grant 1767 in South Carolina.
2. Story. Wm. Reeder fought in Am.Rev. Family bible records list Wm. as the son of Simon Reeder 1735-1797. Other sons of this Simon listed as Simon Jr, Daniel, David, Micajah & Thomas. John Reeder was the father of Simon who m.Anastasia Dunbar. (I think) There seems to be some confusion because of duplication of names thru the generations. (as usual!) (Posted at Reeder Genforum in response to above by Carole (firstname.lastname@example.org) on July 10, 1998)
3. Story. I have done extensive studies on my ancestors and would be glad to mail copies to you. Benjamin Reeder b 1640 in Md was the father of Simon Reeder, b1677, husband of Virtue Reeder. They lived in St Mary's Co, Md where he died in 1685. I am of their first son's lineage, John, b1678. Will be glad to forward information on your request. (Posted at Reeder Genforum in reply to above by James Reeder Sawyers, M.D. (email@example.com) on October 31, 1998)
4. Story. Interested in discussing your theory on the St. Mary's Co. MD Reeder Family. I show an entirely different scenario. (Posted at Reeder Genforum in reply to above by Linda Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org) on May 29, 2000)
5. Story. We are trying to ascertain how many children that Simon Reeder and Virtue Vowles really had. Listed below is what we believe to be correct. Any input with reference to this list would be greatly appreciated. (Posted at Reeder Genforum by: Linda Roberts on February 18, 1998)
Simon* married Unknown* UNKNOWN.
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Story. 3828 Children listed in source.