- Born: After 1722, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony 298
Must be under 21 in 1740 based on appearance in Orphans Court, so born after 1720. Also must be younger than sister Phebe who is born in 1722.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Appearance in Document, 26 Mar 1739, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. 298 At an orphans court held at Chester ye 26th day of March 1739 ... Samll Scarlett, Alice Scarlett, and Phebe Scarlett three of ye children of Shadrack Scarlett late of London Grove deceased prays to be admitted to Chuse their Guardians wch is allowed of and they nominate and make choice of Matthew Scarlett and John Allen to be their Guardians who are thereupon admitted and the Court nominates and appoints Michal Lightfoot and Nathanl Jonson to be Guardians for ye two youngest children Shadrach and Ann who are admitted and confirmed.
2. Appearance in Document, 28 May 1740, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. 298 At an orphans court held at Chester ye 28th day of May 1740 ... John Allen and Nathanl Scarlett Admrs of the Estate of Shadrach Scarlett and Guardians to Some of ye Children having peticoned this Court Setting forth that Some time ago Mickle Lightfoot and Nathan Jenkins was appointed Guardians to Ann Scarlett and Shadrach Scarlett two of the youngest Children of ye deced but they refusing to accept of sd Guardianship prays that the Court wod be pleased to nominate Some other persons in their Stead Whereupon the Court nominates and appoints the sd John Allen and Nathanl Scarlett to be Guardians to ye afd Children who are Minors and are hereby Admitted and Confirmed.
3. Appearance in Document, 22 May 1755, London Grove Mtg, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. 336 Shadh. Scarlot is in attendance at marriage of John Cox and Mary Scarlot.
4. Appearance in Document, 13 Nov 1755, New Garden Mtg, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. 302 Shadrach Scarlot is in attendance at wedding of Joseph Allen and Deborah Hill.