|HEATH, Evelyn Bernett
HEATH, Evelyn Bernett 3369
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census, 15 Apr 1930, Center Grove Twp, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 3370
2. Census, 24 Apr 1940, Pomona, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 3371
3. Residence: 105 Concord, 1958, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 3351
4. Residence, 1989, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. Evelyn H Councilman was at 2939 Isaacs Pl, Greensboro, NC, in 1989 (US Public Records Index at Ancestry.com)
5. Story. Evelyn had been in a nursing home for some time because she had Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, according to her son Barry. She was retired from a printing company in Greensboro where she had been a proofreader. She liked to watch news channels on TV and do crossword puzzles. (from Shirley)
6. Obituary, 19 Feb 2011, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 3368 Mrs. Evelyn Heath Councilman, 81 peacefully passed away February 19, 2011 at Hospice Home of Burlington, NC. Funeral services will be held 2:00 pm Tuesday, February 22 at Forbis and Dick N. Elm Chapel. Interment will immediately follow at Westminster Gardens. Evelyn was born February 19, 1929. A native of Greensboro, she worked as a proofreader for John H. Harland Co. until her retirement. Mrs. Councilman was preceded in death by her husband Mr. Jessie (Joe) Councilman. She is survived by their two sons Dale and Berry their spouses, along with a large loving family of five Grandchildren their spouses and nine Great-Grandchildren. The family will receive friends Monday February 21 from 6:00-8:00 PM at Forbis & Dick N. Elm Chapel. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice Home 918 Chapel Hill Rd., Burlington, NC 27215.
Evelyn married Jesse Osborne COUNCILMAN, son of John Manley* COUNCILMAN and Oppie Jane* BEAL. (Jesse Osborne COUNCILMAN was born on 12 Nov 1923 in Chatham County, North Carolina, United States 3137,3138,3364,3365,3366 and died on 22 Nov 1987 in Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States 3366.). The cause of his death was Heart related.
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Story. Osborne Councilman married Evelyn Heath (Family group record provided by Odell Councilman)