BEAL, Annie Margaret
- Born: 11 Oct 1923, Lillington, Harnett County, North Carolina, United States 1626,3219,3220
- Marriage: BRADY, Marcus Harold
- Died: 17 Feb 2010, Southern Pines, Moore County, North Carolina, United States 3219
- Buried: 20 Feb 2010, Fair Promise Methodist Church, Glendon, Moore County, North Carolina 3219
Birthdate 11 Oct 1923, birthplace Lillington, Harnett Co, death date 19 Jul 1934, husband name Marcus Brady, parents names Herbert Beal and Ethel Sneed. [can't be right, wont have husband and also die at age 10]
Noted events in her life were:
1. Appearance in Document: NC Birth Index, 11 Oct 1923, Lillington, Harnett County, North Carolina, United States. 3220 1923-10-11, Beal, Ethel Snead, child of Beal, Herbert E., Lillington, page 781 book 10.
2. Census, 10 Apr 1930, Goldsboro, Wayne County, North Carolina, United States. 3215
1) Beal, Herbert E., head of household, rents his home at 609 North James St. for $18, age 36, married at age 26, born NC, parents born NC, road construction foreman, veteran of world war
2) Beal, Ethel M., wife, age 25, married at age 15, born NC, parents born NC
3) Beal, Ralph B., son, age 8, attends school, born NC
4) Beal, Annie M., daughter, age 6, attends school, born NC
5) Beal, Mary R., daughter, age 5, born NC.
3. Census, 2 May 1930, Bear Creek Twp, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States. 1634
1) Brady, Walter H., head of household, owns his farm, age 56, married at age 25, born NC, parents born NC, farmer, not a veteran
2) Brady, Sallie B., wife, age 52, married at age 21, born NC, parents born NC
3) Beal, Annie M., neice, age 6, born NC, parents born NC
4) Beal, Mary R., neice, age 5, born NC, parents born NC.
4. Obituary. 3219 Margaret Beal Brady, 86, of Robbins died Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at St. Joseph of the Pines, Southern Pines. Mrs. Brady was born October 11, 1923 the daughter of Herbert and Ethel (Sneed) Beal. Mrs. Brady was born in Lillington, N.C. She was a homemaker and a member of Fair Promise United Methodist Church. Margaret was preceded in death by her husband, Marcus Brady, Sr.; a son, Wayne Brady and a brother, Ralph Beal. She is survived by two daughters: Sheila B. Reid and husband, Larry of Bear Creek, N.C., Newell B. Lucas and husband, Stan of Sanford, NC and seven sons: Harold Eugene Brady and wife, Vonnie of Asheboro, N.C., Roger Brady and wife, Rachel of Siler City, N.C., Barry Brady and wife, Brenda of Seagrove, N.C., Marcus Brady, Jr. and wife, Janice of Robbins, N.C., Herbert Brady and wife, Nancy of Robbins, N.C., Tony Brady and wife, Diane of Siler City, N.C., Gary Brady and wife, Pam of Robbins, N.C.; twenty-one grandchildren; thirty great-grandchildren; two great-great- grandchildren and one sister, Ruth B. Brewer. The family will receive friends Friday, February 19, 2010 from 7 until 9 p.m. at Smith & Buckner Funeral Home, 230 North Second Avenue, Siler City, N.C. and at other times at the home of the son, Gary Brady, 260 Jesse Phillips Road, Robbins, N.C. The funeral will be Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 2 p.m. at Fair Promise United Methodist Church, 192 Glendon-Carthage Road, Goldston with Rev. Ken Buckingham and Rev. Kenneth Bouldin officiating. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to St. Joseph of the Pines, 103 Gossman Drive, Southern Pines, NC 28387.
Annie married Marcus Harold BRADY. (Marcus Harold BRADY was born on 7 Sep 1914,3219 died on 15 May 1983 3219 and was buried in Fair Promise Methodist Church, Glendon, Moore County, North Carolina.)