- Born: 1863, Indiana, United States 2686
- Marriage: FERGUSON, Zyphora
- Died: 1889 2686
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census, 1870, Henry County, Indiana, United States. Charles Lindley is 8, b IN, living with parents. (Dublin PO, Dudley Twp, Henry Co, IN, family 34)
2. Census, 1880, Morgan County, Indiana, United States. Charles Lindley [maybe this one] is 16, single, born IN, parents birthplaces not listed, clerk in store, living in household of Mckinsey Secrest and his wife Mary E Secrest, no relationship shown. (Morgan Co, Monroe Twp, IN, p51A)
3. Census, 1880, Shelby County, Illinois, United States. Charles Lindley [maybe this one] is 17, single, born OH, farmer, parents born NC, living in household of John M Christie, no relationship shown. (Shelby Co, Big Spring Twp, IL, p19B)
4. Occupation: Salesman.
5. Story. Posted on Lindley Rootsweb by Lois Burdick (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 17 Jan 2002: John Lindley [brother of James H Lindley] was deceased in 1890, followed by [brothers] Horace and Charlie within eight months. The former and latter were both men of families. Transcribed from E.F. Hollibaugh's Biographical history of Cloud County, Kansas, published in 1903.
Charles married Zyphora FERGUSON. (Zyphora FERGUSON was born in 1863 2686 and died in 1920 2686.)