- Born: 1787, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States
- Marriage: UNKNOWN, Margaret
- Died: After 1850, Tennessee?
Noted events in his life were:
1. Story. 55 William Teague was born in Chatham Co, NC, son of Isaac and Nancy. He married Margaret [unknown]. They are listed in the 1810 Census of Wilkes Co, the 1820 census of Burke Co, and the 1850 census of Overton Co, TN. Children are Caroline (1825), Mary (1830), William Jr (1835), Francis (1839), and Arminda (1840). [I'd like some proof that William of Chatham and William of Wilkes/Burke/Overton are the same person]
2. Story. William Teague, son of Isaac and Nancy, b 1787 in Chatham Co, m Margaret (b 1791 Chatham Co). (According to Teague Family Index on web at www.seankell.com/familytree/teague)
William married Margaret UNKNOWN. (Margaret UNKNOWN was born in 1791 in Chatham County, North Carolina, United States.)