Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence, 24 Feb 1844, Spring Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 1129 Eleanor Lindley and daughters Caroline, Ruth, and Susannah, received on request.
2. Census, 5 Aug 1850, Upper Regiment, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States. 1262
3. Census, 1860, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States. Eleanor Lindley is 45, housekeeper, living with Owen T. (Hadleys Mills PO, Eastern District, Chatham Co, p125, family 772)
4. Residence, After 26 Jan 1867, Rush Creek Mtg, Parke County, Indiana, United States. 1164 Owen T. Lindley and family moved from Spring Mtg, NC, to Rush Creek Mtg, Indiana. They left Spring around 26 Jan 1867.
5. Census, 1870, Parke County, Indiana, United States. Elinor Lindley is 55, keeping house, with Owen T. (Russells Mill PO, Sugar Creek Twp, Parke Co, IN, family 159)
6. Census, 1875, Johnson County, Kansas, United States. Elenor Lindley is 60, b NC, moved to KS from IN, with O T. (Lexington Twp, Johnson Co, KS, family 287)
7. Religion: Quaker.
Eleanor married Owen T. LINDLEY, son of James LINDLEY and Eleanor THOMPSON, before 30 Nov 1833 in North Carolina, United States.1129 (Owen T. LINDLEY was born on 12 Jan 1810 in Hadleys Mill, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States,1226,1261,1434 died on 27 May 1894 1434,2558 and was buried in Hesper, Douglas County, Kansas, United States 2558.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Appearance in Document, 30 Nov 1833, Spring Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 1129 Owen Lindley condemned his marriage out of unity.