- Born: 20 Feb 1813, Indiana, United States 1133
- Marriage: WOODY, Levi on 21 Mar 1838 in Lick Creek, Orange County, Indiana, United States 1415
Noted events in her life were:
1. Religion: Quaker.
2. Appearance in Document, 22 Sep 1824, Orange County, Indiana, United States. 1134 Will of Jonathan Lindley, dated 22 Sep 1824, mentions daughter Gulielma. "My big Bible is bequeathed to Martha, then to go to Gulielma." This Bible is in the possession of Miss Mary Cammack, Plainfield, Indiana, a granddaughter of Gulielma (Lindley) Woody.
3. Marriage Notice. 1133 Married Jesse HORNEY after Levi WOODY.
Gulielma married Levi WOODY on 21 Mar 1838 in Lick Creek, Orange County, Indiana, United States.1415
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage Notice, 21 Mar 1838, Lick Creek, Orange County, Indiana, United States. 1415 3-21-1838 Gulielma Lindley, dau of Jonathan, dec, and Martha of Orange Co marries Levi Woody of Washington Co at Lick Creek MH (Lick Creek MM records).
2. Marriage Notice, 21 Mar 1838, Lick Creek, Orange County, Indiana, United States. 2180 21-3m-1838 Levi Woody, son of Lewis and Jane, married Gulielma Lindley, daughter of Jonathan deceased and Martha Henley (Lick Creek records).