- Born: 24 Jun 1812, Randolph County, North Carolina, United States 1260,1960
- Marriage: ANDREW, Sarah on 2 Jan 1839 1260
- Died: 20 Feb 1852, Spring Mtg, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States 1961
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census, 1850, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States. In 1850 Census, Samuel White is 38, farmer, living with Sarah (30) and Hannah (64?). (Alamance Co, South District, p10)
2. Story. 1260 Samuel White, s/o Simon and Amy, b 6m-24-1812 in Randolph Co, d 2m-20-1852, m 1m-2-1839 Sarah Andrew (b 12m-31-1818, d 8m-4-1852, d/o Isaac and Jane).
3. Religion: Quaker.
Samuel married Sarah ANDREW, daughter of Isaac ANDREW and Jane UNKNOWN, on 2 Jan 1839.1260 (Sarah ANDREW was born on 31 Dec 1818 1976 and died on 4 Aug 1852 in Spring Mtg, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States 1961.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Appearance in Document, 26 Jan 1839, Spring Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 1257 Samuel White condemned his marriage out of unity.