Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence, 12 Mar 1737, Ballyhagen Mtg, County Armagh, Ireland. 1791 Kennett Monthly Mtg received her, unmarried, on 4 Jan 1737-8, dated 12 Mar 1737, from Ballyhagan, County Armagh, Ireland.
2. Residence, 4 Jan 1738, Kennett Mtg, Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. 1791 Kennett Monthly Mtg received her, unmarried, on 4 Jan 1737-8, dated 12 Mar 1737, from Ballyhagan, County Armagh, Ireland. She came "in compnay with her uncle William", and was married about 1740 by a "priest" to Robert Halliday, who was not a Friend.
3. Religion: Quaker Originally.
Mabel married Robert HALLIDAY, son of William HALLIDAY and Deborah UNKNOWN, in 1739. (Robert HALLIDAY was born on 16 Jul 1702 in Ireland 1790.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Story. 1744 Children of Robert and Mabel Halliday are Jacob and Phebe.
2. Story. 1790 Robert Halliday, s/o William and Deborah, m2 1739 or 1740 Mabel Anderson.