Noted events in her life were:
1. Story. 1238 Name might be Ruth SLIEVER.
2. Story. 986 Ruth was born about 1690 and was a native of Great Britain. She died in 1747 at Chester Co, PA. (citing family history by John C McPherson).
Ruth* married Daniel* McPHERSON, son of Family McPHERSON and Unknown, about 1712. (Daniel* McPHERSON was born circa 1682 in Inverness, Scotland and died in 1755 in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Colony.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Story, Cir 1712. 986 Daniel McPherson married Ruth Shires (Squires, Shiers) around 1712.
2. Story, Cir 1712. 432 About 1712, Daniel McPherson married Ruth Shires, who had recently moved to America from Great Britain with a married sister.
3. Story, 1717, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. IGI says Daniel and Ruth Shires were married in Chester, PA, in 1717.
4. Story. 432 Children of Daniel McPherson and Ruth Shires are Ann, Daniel, John, Stephen, William, and Othniel.