Noted events in her life were:
1. Appearance in Document, 29 Apr 1731, Birmingham Mtg, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. 1105 Rebeckah Parke was a witness at the wedding of Jonathan Parke and Deborah Taylor.
2. Appearance in Document, 25 Feb 1733, East Caln Mtg, Chester County, Pennsylvania Colony. 1104 Rebeckah Parke is a witness at the wedding of John Jackson and Elizabeth Parke.
3. Story. 1102 Rebecca's surname is given as Hooper by some sources, and Warr or Ward by others. Was she a widow when she married Thomas? If so, which was her maiden name?
4. Religion: Quaker.
Rebecca married Thomas PARKE, son of Family PARKE and Unknown, on 21 Oct 1692 in New Garden, County Carlow, Ireland. (Thomas PARKE was born in 1660 in Ireland and died on 31 Jan 1738 in Pennsylvania Colony 1103.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage Notice, 21 Oct 1692, County Carlow, Ireland. 1102 Rebecca Warr or Ward of Ballyredmond married Thomas Parke of Ballylean at Newgarden 21 Oct 1692 (Marriage Register of the Carlow Meeting in Ireland).
2. Marriage Notice, 21 Oct 1692, County Carlow, Ireland. 1102 Thomas Parke took Rebecca Warde to wife 21st Oct 1692 (Register of Births and Burials at Carlow Meeting, Ireland).