- Born: 10 Jun 1690, Cecil County, Maryland Colony
- Marriage: WHITEAKER, Mark on 13 May 1705 in Maryland, United States
- Died: 15 Nov 1717, Cecil County, Maryland Colony
Noted events in her life were:
1. Story. Married Mark Whitaker, according to internet posting by Harriet Hester Johnson. No sources given.
2. Story. Catherine Teague, daughter of Edward, was born 1695 in MD, and died 15 November 1717 in Cecil County, MD. She married Mark Whiteaker. Children of Catherine Teague and Mark Whiteaker are: i. Elizabeth Whiteaker. She married Flower Swift. ii. Thomas Whiteaker, born 12 June 1712 in MD. iii. Mark Whiteaker. He married Abigail Johnson. (Posted at http://members.aol.com/GillyKilly/Teague.html)
3. Story. Catherine Teague, daughter of Edward and Susan, born 10 Jun 1690 in Cecil Co, MD, married Mark Whiteaker on 13 May 1705, died 16 Nov 1717 in Cecil Co, MD. Children of Mark and Catherine are Elizabeth, Mark Jr, and Thomas. Elizabeth married Flower Swift. Thomas born 12 Jun 1712 in Maryland, married Mary Wilson, had children Mark, Margaret, Johnson, Elizabeth, Mary, Nancy, and Jane. Mark Jr married Abigail Johnson. (According to Teague Family Index on web at www.seankell.com/familytree/teague)
Catherine married Mark WHITEAKER on 13 May 1705 in Maryland, United States.