Noted events in his life were:
1. Census, 1850, Moore County, North Carolina, United States. Robert Paschal is 19, farmer, living at the home of Jesse Womble (60, farmer) and the Womble family. One of them is Lydia Womble, 17. [could be Robert's future wife] (Moore Co, p220)
2. Census, 1860, Moore County, North Carolina, United States. Robert Paschal is age 29, farmer, real estate value 300, property value 350, born NC. With him are Elizabeth (23), William E (4). Also Elis Phillips (20, male, domestic). (Moore Co, Prosperity PO, p380, dwelling 773)
3. Census, 1870, Moore County, North Carolina, United States. Robert Paschal is age 40, farmer, real estate value 150, property value 300, living with Elizabeth (32), William E (14), Espiranna (9, female), Nathan R (4), and Lydia A (1 month, born May) (Moore Co, Ritters Twp, Prosperity PO, p583, dwelling 192)
4. Residence, 4 Oct 1873, Cane Creek Mtg, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States. 396 Robert Paschal [maybe this one] received on request.
5. Census, 1880, Moore County, North Carolina, United States. Robert Paschal is age 57, Farmer, born NC, parents born NC, living with wife Lydia (50, keeping house), daughter E Afun? (17, attends school), son Nathan R (13, works on farm, attends school), daughter Lydia A (9, attends school), daughter Minni J (7). (Moore Co, Ritters Twp, ED 137, page 27, line 21)
6. Appearance in Document: Transfer Quaker membership to Holly Spring, 6 Apr 1889, Prosperity Prep Mtg, Moore County, North Carolina, United States. 287,288 "Cane Creek Mo Meeting held 4 mo 6 1889 ... Prosperity Preparative meeting, composed of the following members, viz Robt Paschal, Milo Councilman, John W. Shelds, Jeremiah Finnison, Thos. W. Phillips, Zacharias Boroughs, Wm. Hill, Martha J. Councilman, Elizabeth Finnison, Lydia Shields, Margaret Brady, Sallie Cole, Ellen Finnison, Margaret Phillips, Esperann Phillips, Mary Brady, Annie McInstosh, Anna Boroughs, Isablla Moon, Ida Finnison, Ellen Brady, Sallie Deaton, minor members John Councilman, Ella Councilman, Geo Councilman, Jas E. Philips, Perley Philips, Martha A. Philips, after due deliberation requests a certificate conveying their right of membership to Holly Spring Monthly meetg on account of th edistance being much shorter. After deliberation the request is granted and a certificate as per request is signed on behald of meeting by clerks."
7. Story. Robert Paschall was born 25 Feb 1831 in Chatham Co, NC. He died on 16 Jan 1910 in Moore Co, NC. He married (1) Elizabeth Croce Geen in 1855. They had the following children: William Edward Paschall, Espran Abigail Paschall (born on 16 Jun 1861 in Moore, NC. She died on 16 Jun 1937. Espran married Robert Shaw Phillips about 1882. ), Nathan Robert Paschall, Lydia Annie Paschall (born in Jul 1870 in Moore, NC. She died after 1880. ), Minnie J Paschall (born in 1873 in Moore, NC. She died after 1880. Minnie married Milo Councilman). Robert married (2) Lydia Ann Phillips after 1873 in Moore Co, NC. Lydia was born in 1830 in NC. She died after 1880. (www.paschalgenie.org/web/willcpas/pafg34.htm)
8. Occupation: Farmer.
9. Religion: Quaker.
Robert married Elizabeth Croce JEAN in 1855. (Elizabeth Croce JEAN died before 1892.)
Robert next married Lydia Ann PHILLIPS after 1873 in Moore County, North Carolina, United States. (Lydia Ann PHILLIPS was born about 1829 in North Carolina, United States.)