LINDLEY, Agnes Marguerite 1251
- Born: 4 Feb 1921, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States 1251
- Marriage: TEAGUE, Kefton Harding on 18 Sep 1943 1220
- Died: 16 Nov 2000, Oak Ridge, Anderson County, Tennessee, United States
- Buried: Rocky River Baptist Church, Chatham County, North Carolina
Noted events in her life were:
1. Appearance in Document: NC Birth Index, 4 Feb 1921, Albright Twp, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States. 1251 Feb 4 1921, Lindley, Agnes Marguerite, child of Lindley, O. H., Albright Twp, book 7 page 183.
2. Obituary, 16 Nov 2000, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina, United States. Mrs. Marguerite Lindley Teague, 79, of Siler City, died Thursday evening, Nov. 16, 2000, at NHC Health Care in Oak Ridge, Tenn. Born Feb. 4, 1921, in Chatham County, she was the wife of the late Mr. Kefton Harding Teague, and the daughter of Mr. Hobart Lindley and Mrs. Mattie Lindley, both deceased. She worked for 20 years in Chicago as an orthodontal assistant. Survivors include two sons, Dr. Stephen M. (Barbara) Teague of Oak Ridge and Mr. Roger H. (Dr. Barbara) Teague of Lexington, Ky.; two sisters, Mrs. Ruth Weston of Greensboro and Mrs. Faye Voncannon of Liberty; a brother, Mr. Devoy C. Lindley of Snow Camp; and three grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a brother, Mr. Hoyt Lindley. A memorial service was held at 2 p.m. Sunday at Rocky River Baptist Church in Siler City. Memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Society. Smith and Buckner Funeral Home Inc. of Siler City was in charge of arrangements. (obituary in Burlington Times News)
3. Occupation: Orthodontal Assistant: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States.
Agnes married Kefton Harding TEAGUE on 18 Sep 1943.1220 (Kefton Harding TEAGUE was born on 30 Sep 1920,13 died on 7 Jan 1989 13 and was buried in Rocky River Baptist Church, Chatham County, North Carolina 13.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage Notice, 18 Sep 1943. 1220 Agnes Margarette Lindley m 18 Sep 1943 to Kefton H Teague. Children are Stephen Michell (b 27 Sep 1949) and Roger Howard (b 3 Nov 1953).